Government Job 2021: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has recently updated their notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers from Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science branches . There are 196 UPRVUNL JE Vacancy 2021 in total. The revised last date to apply for the exam is 2 July 2021. All the interested and eligible Candidates are required to apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute complications. UPRVUNL is a UP state owned Organization, hence the candidates preparing to get government job can take this as a good opportunity.
This article will cover all the important details related to the exam pattern for online CBT Examination for UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021. Follow the article till the last as there will be some important tips to which will help you to boost your preparation.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Short Notice Release Date||16th March 2021|
|Detailed Notification Release Date||20th March 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||3 June 2021 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to Apply Online||2 July 2021 (11:55 pm)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||4 July 2021 (11:45 pm)|
|Written Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Official Notification
The official notification for the examination is out giving all the important details about the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021. Checkout all the things that you’ve to keep in mind while applying , to avoid any confusion.
UP RVNUL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection Process for the UP RVNL JE 2021 will Follow the 2 step recruitment process, i.e.. Written Test followed by Personal Interview. Candidate to score maximum in both the rounds to make it to the merit list.
UP RVUNL 2021: CBT Exam Pattern
Direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&M shall be made through an objective type competitive examination. There shall be two parts in question paper as follows :-
There shall be 150 objective type questions from the syllabus for Diploma Engineering in relevant Branch as per post advertised (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/Control & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering).
50 objective type questions comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
(In CBT exam for the post each question will carry 1 mark. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates
negative marking of ¼ th (i.e. 0.25) will be deducted in addition).
The CBT Exam will be of 3 Hours
NOTE: In case CBT exam for the same post/discipline is carried out in multiple shifts, the normalization of scores shall be carried out for every shift for all the candidates who have taken the exam for the same post/discipline as per the Normalization formula given in the notification.
UPRVUNL JE 2021: Preparation Tips
Follow the steps mentioned below to boost your preparation for UPRVUNL JE 2021.
- Read the UPRVUNL JE Previous Year Question Papers carefully
- Mark the topics which have more number of questions in it,
- Prioritize the more weightage topics and check your strength on those.
- Try the make a firm grip on the topics which carry more marks
- once done with it, move to the topics which are having less weightage also
- Solve as much questions as you can to gain strength on topics
- Once you’re confident with your syllabus , Choose a good TEST SERIES and try giving mock test
- Keep on Rectifying your mistakes.
UP RVUNL JE Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- The candidates will have to apply online through the official website or through the direct link that is given below.
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Take the screenshot or print it out for future purposes.
- For General & OBC Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates of UP: 700/-
- For Divyang candidates of UP: 10/-
- Payment Mode: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.