Government Job 2021: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) an UP State owned Government organization has recently released it’s Revised Official notification to recruit Junior Engineers from Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Science Branches. There are a total of 196 Vacancies to be filled by this recruitment drive. This article will cover all the information related to Salary , Allowances and perks offered by the UPRVUNL to their selected candidates and Junior Engineer.
This article will cover all the syllabus related information of the UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021, Official syllabus is yet to be declared by the organization. This is the most Expected syllabus which we have deduced from the previous year Examination.
UP RVNUL JE 2021: Selection Process
Selection Process for the UP RVNL JE 2021 will Follow the 2 step recruitment process, i.e.. Written Test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates need to score maximum in both the rounds to make it to the final merit list.
UP RVUNL 2021: CBT Exam Pattern
Direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&M shall be made through an objective type competitive examination. There shall be two parts in question paper as follows :-
There shall be 150 objective type questions from the syllabus for Diploma Engineering in relevant Branch as per post advertised (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/Control & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering).
50 objective type questions comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
(In CBT exam for the post each question will carry 1 mark. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates
negative marking of ¼ th (i.e. 0.25) will be deducted in addition).
The CBT Exam will be of 3 Hours.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Syllabus for Junior Engineering
Here We’re Providing the Syllabus for both Technical ( Part I) and Non-Technical (Part II) in UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021.
Part I (Technical)
- Material Science and Metallurgy
- Production Technology
- Automotive Engines
- Strength of Materials and Design
- Heat Transfer etc.
- Constructions Materials
- Surveying and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids
- Structural Analysis
- Transport Phenomenon
- Engineering Economy & Management
- Elementary Engineering
- Energy Conversion
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Design
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundations Engineering
- Design of Hydraulic Structure
- Fluid Mechanics and Open Channel Flow
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Public Health Engineering
- AC Fundamentals
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Network Theory
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Magnetic Circuit
- Estimation and costing
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Basic Electronics etc.
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Digital Electronics
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Data Communication and Networks
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Relational Database Management System
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Information and Network Security
Part II (Non-Technical)
- वाक्यों का अनुवाद।
- शब्दों का उपयोग।
- रिक्त स्थान आदि को भरना।
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Indian Geography
- History – India and World
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental Issues etc.
- Figures Classification
- Non-verbal series
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Coding and Decoding
- Spatial Visualization
- Alphabet Series
- Observation etc.