Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Asst, Typist vacancies. The details of the official notification have been tabulated below:
|TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification Date||March 5, 2020|
|Deadline for Application Submission||March 26, 2020|
|Last Date for Application fee payment||March 26, 2020|
|TNPCB Recruitment 2020 examination date||Yet to be announced|
Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & complete the Online Application process.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The TNPCB Recruitment 2020 will take place for a total of 242 vacancies. Interested applicants must check the details of the available posts in the table below:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||78||Degree (Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering)
PG (Environmental/ Chemical Engineering),
ME, M.Tech (Relevant Discipline)
|Environmental Scientist||70||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant (Junior)||38||Degree, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course or a period of minimum 6 months|
|Typist||56||Degree, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course, Knowledge of Typewriting Higher Grade in English & Tamil|
Furthermore, these posts are distributed amongst different categories:
|Name of the post||Total Vacancy||SC||SC(A)||ST||MBC||BC||BCM||GT|
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit and academic qualification are the two elements of the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 eligibility requirements.
While we have already discusses the academic qualification for each post in the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy table, lets discuss the age limit of the applicants.
|Category of Applicant||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM||18 years||35 years|
|Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC and BCM]||18 years||30 years|
There are some Age limit concessions for the following applicants:
- Destitute Widows: Age Eligible for concession of 2 years over the upper age limit.
- Differently Abled Persons: Eligible for concession of up to 10 years over the upper age limit.
- Maximum age limit for SC, SC(A), ST,MBC/DNC,BC, BCM is 53 years.
- Maximum age limit for other category applicants is 48 years.
Applicants must also have Knowledge of Tamil language.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Candidates must apply online for the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 examination. For this, they must adhere to the following steps:
- Go to the online application portal on the official website of TNPCB.
- Using a valid e-mail ID and phone number, register yourself. The provided ID and number should remain active as all communication will be sent to these only.
- Keep your mark sheets, percentage/CGPA of marks, certificate numbers, year of passing, university details handy.
- Complete the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Photograph and signature in JPEG format
- Category certificate in PDF format
- Academic transcripts in PDF format
- Certificate of differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format.
Applicants must note that the online TNPCB Recruitment 2020 examination will be conducted as per the “TNPCB” rules and regulations. The TNPCB reserves the right to modify the date and time of the examination. However, the same will be notified to the applicants.