Join the NIC Scientist-B and Technical Assistant-A Live Classes
National Informatics Centre (NIC) had earlier released the recruitment notification for 495 vacancies of Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ posts. All the aspirants who applied for it must be now preparing to get the selection. We understand the importance of right guidance and to help the aspirants in preparing for the recruitment and cracking the exam we are introducing the Live classes for Scientist-B & Technical Assistant-A post.
What will you get?
- 100+ hoursof interactive Live Classes
- 500+ Practice Questionsbased on the latest pattern
- Lecture Pdfs
- Recorded Classes
- Bilingual Classes (English & Hindi)
NIC Recruitment 2020: 495 Vacancies of Scientists & Technical Assistant Posts
Know your Teachers:
She has 3+ years in teaching Electrical Engineering with more than 500+ Selections
- Computer: Surendra Solanki Sir
He has spent over 5 years in teaching computer to thousands of students in offline and online mode for competitive exams helping 1000s of students achieve their dreams.
The batch will start from April 01, 2020 and classes timing will be 4:00 PM to 5.30 PM
What are you waiting for? Join the Batch Now
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released a recruitment notification on March 13, 2020. NLC Recruitment Notification 2020 is released to recruit 259 vacancies of Graduate Executive Trainee (GEL). Interested candidates are advised to read the notification thoroughly available on the official website. NLC GET Recruitment Notification has been released to hire candidates for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations. Interested candidates can apply online from March 18 till April 17, 2020. Candidates can read complete detail about NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
NLC GET Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Apply Online: 18 March
Last Date to Apply Online: 17 April
NLC GET Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 259 Posts
- Mechanical – 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Computer – 5 Posts
- Mining – 5 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Human Resource – 10 Posts
NLC GET Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Required
As per the NLC GET Recruitment Notification 2020, different posts required different eligibility. Here, we have compile up the eligibility required on the basis of posts.
- Mechanical: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.),
- Electrical (EEE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
iii. Electrical (ECE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Civil: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Control and Instrumentation: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Computer: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL).)
vii. Mining: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
viii. Geology: Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Finance: Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
- Human Resource: a) Degree in any discipline; and b) Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.) c) Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
Apply online link will be activated on 18 March 2020. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website on or before 17 April 2020.
TANGEDCO AE Recruitment 2020
The online application date for recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has been extended till 16 March 2020. The candidates can pay the application fee through the bank challan till 19 March 2020. The examination date has not been declared till now. Candidates can apply for the same on the official website – www.tangedco.gov.in, and keep visiting it for any further details regarding the date of the Competitive Online Examination.
Distribution of Vacancies
There are a total of 600 vacancies of Assistant Engineer for the year 2020 that are distributed as follows in the domains of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering (ECE/ IE), Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering (CSE/ IT), Mechanical, and Civil Engineering:
- Backlog vacancies
- Current Vacancies:
- EEE – 357
- ECE/ IE – 28
- CSE/ IT – 7
- Mechanical – 125
- Civil – 75
Assistant Engineers in TANGEDCO receive a remuneration of Level 1 Officer Pay Matrix i.e., Rs.39800 – 126500.
- Age (as on 01 July 2019):
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
Certain relaxations are applicable on the upper age limit, details for which are available in the official notification.
- Educational Qualification
- A candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the respective domains of engineering from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Must have passed AMIE (Sections A and B) under the respective branch of Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC.
- Knowledge of Tamil Language
- A Candidate should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification.
- The selection for the posts of Assistant Engineers is done on the basis of an online examination.
- For Electrical Engineering the question paper will be available only in the English Language, however, for Mechanical and Civil it will be in English as well as Tamil Languages.
- There are three parts in the 2-hour examination that holds a maximum weightage of 100 marks.
- Parts I and II are common to all branches, wherein Part-I is based on Engineering Mathematics, and Part-II contains questions related to Basic Engineering & Sciences.
- Part-III holds the maximum weightage (60 marks) amongst all three sections and is based on the Subject/ Stream selected by the candidate.
- Every wrong answer warrants a penalty of 1/3 mark assigned to a question; however, marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.