Most of the students are just running behind the government jobs, but is it that easy to get a government job?
Not really!!! For clearing a competitive exam, there are a lot of coaching institutes in the market but Is it really possible to clear a tough government exam like SSC JE without a proper plan or strategy? As there are many steps you have to take to reach on the top just like this, you have to clear paper-1 and paper-2 in order to clear this exam.
This article will give you helpful and powerful tips and deceives to break the SSC JE test in your first endeavor.
Preparation Tips and Strategy to clear this exam:
Paper-1 or Tier-1 comprises Objective-type questions conducted in online mode so you do not need to work on rote learning but work on recalling because here the answers will be in front of you, all you have to do is recall the right or correct answer. Check-out the distribution of topics in SSC JE syllabus with a proper strategy for Paper-1 below:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: It mainly consists of some basic topics like visual memory, analysis, and judgment, analogies, decision making, number system, etc.
- Think rationally and logically,
- Practice solving more and more questions,
- Solve mock tests to increase speed and your chance to get this job
- Try to relate these types of questions to your daily life.
2 General Awareness: Under this section, the topic consists of Geography, History, Polity, Economics, Scientific Research, etc.
- Current affairs are the pillar of this section, grab a newspaper and read it thoroughly,
- Make short notes of each topic to read at the last moment,
- Do not read so many books, but a particular book again and again for a subject,
- Read previous year question paper to understand the demand of the paper,
- Give mock tests on a regular basis.
- General Engineering: This includes some specific topics pertaining to Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, Candidates have to appear in either one of the streams of it. Each stream of this section consists of different syllabus and strategy:
- Part A: Civil Engineering: Building materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, etc.
- 70-80% syllabus is theoretical in nature so better to focus more on theory,
- 20% time can be given to the numerical based questions.
- Part B: Electrical Engineering: Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic circuit, AC fundamental, etc.
- 15% paper will be based on Measurement and measuring instruments and it is going to be mixed with theory and numerical, practice it to get more marks,
- Questions from power systems are tricky but one can solve by practicing,
- Solve more mock tests to clear it.
- Part C: Mechanical Engineering: Theory of Machine and machine design, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, etc.
- 80% questions will be theoretically based so your main focus should be on theory,
- Remaining 20% will be numerically based, for which practice is needed,
- Try to solve more mock test for numerical,
- Read the previous year’s question paper to get the grasp on paper.
Here you have gotten all the tips and strategy related to preparing for SSC JE, now your hard work, consistency, and dedication will show how much willing you are to get into this service.