DSSSB: The Delhi Subordinate Selection Board has rolled out notification for the DSSSB JE Recruitment of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers for 93 Vacancies in Delhi Jal Board and NMDC. The last Date to apply online was 14 April which is closed already. Aspirants who want to get a Government job will be looking forward to crack this exam, this in turn heat up competition level .
Download the ADDA247 App for more updates, Quiz, Test Series, Preparation module and Current Affairs
There is an added advantage to candidates who know well about the exam as they’ll be able to use their time effectively and efficiently. They can design the study plan according to the weightage of the topics, giving more time to topics which are frequently asked and leave the topics which have not been asked.
So to the give this added advantage to our students , we’re giving you DSSSB previous year question papers with answers [pdf]. Follow the article to get the link to Download DSSSB Previous Year Question For Free.
DSSSB JE 2021: Vacancy Details
There are more than 100 Vacancies in total for DSSSB JE 2021 Recruitment whose details are given below.
|POST||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Mechanical/ Electrical JE in Jal Board (post code-15/21)||62|
|Mechanical/Electrical AE in Jal Board (post code- 14/21)||14|
|Electrical in NMDC||31|
DSSSB JE 2021: DOWNLOAD Admit Card
Those who have successfully applied for the DSSSB JE Exam will have to download Admit Card from the official Website once it is released by the board. One can also download the admit Card From EngineersAdda Website, we’ll provide the direct link to download DSSSB Admit Card 2021.
DSSSB previous year question papers [PDF]
We’re providing here the direct download link for DSSSB previous year question papers with answers pdf. You can directly download the previous year asked questions and boost your preparation accordingly.
DSSSB : How to Use DSSSB JE Previous Year Papers
Follow the steps mentioned below to effectively use the DSSSB previous year question papers.
- Read the DSSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers carefully
- Mark the topics which have more number of questions in it,
- Prioritize the more weightage topics and check your strength on those.
- Try the make a firm grip on the topics which carry more marks
- once done with it, move to the topics which are having less weightage also
- Solve as much questions as you can to gain strength on topics
- Once you’re confident with your syllabus , Choose a good TEST SERIES and try giving mock test
- Keep on Rectifying your mistakes.