DMRC Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 16th March
Delhi Metro DMRC Recruitment 2020 has invited applications for 12 posts. DMRC Vacancies has been released to recruit Manager and AM post. Interested candidates can apply through the direct link given below or through the official website. Candidates are advised to apply on or before 16th March 2020. In this post, we are sharing complete details regarding the DMRC Recruitment 2020 for the Manager/AM post.
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Important Facts
- DMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Form can only be filled through online mode.
- For filling the form, candidates should have their personal e-mail id. E-mail should be active as it is mentioned during online application form so that you will get all the updated details and for future communication.
- In avoiding rejection, the candidate should read all the rules and regulations of the DMRC Recruitment 2020 notification. You can find all the necessary details on the official website of DMRC.
- The candidate keeps in mind that the size of the scanned copies of documents should be less than 100 KB and documents should be in jpg/pdf file format only.
Note: Only scanned copies of documents will be accepted. No pics or other files should be entertained.
- Application form fee for DMRC Recruitment 2020 only be paid through State Bank Of India, not through any other bank.
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate should have a Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/Institute.
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates:
Candidate should have to apply before 16th of March 2020.
Last date of application submission: 16 March, 2020.
After that, no application shall be entertained.
Delhi Metro DMRC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Salary for AM(Electrical):
Starting from Rs 50000 and up to Rs 160000
Salary for Manager Post:
Starting from Rs 60000 and up to Rs 180000.
- It should be 58 years for deputation and direct recruitment.
- It should be in between 58-61 years for Post-Retirement Contractual Engagement basis.
Delhi Metro DMRC Recruitment Application Procedure:
Interested candidates can apply for Delhi Metro DMRC Recruitment 2020 by sending the application to Executive Director (HR) of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited before 16th of march 2020.