BIS Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Posts; Apply Online for 200 posts
If you are a person and into research wanting to pursue in that direction for the government of India, there is a great opportunity waiting for you in the form of BIS recruitment (Bureau of Indian Standards). Wherein you can apply online for scientist-B, technical Asst, and Sr. Technician posts for the year 2020. These vacancies can help you in a flourishing career in scientific studies. The interested candidate would have to go online and check out the application form.
How to apply for scientist-B
There is an application fee to be paid online only.
- General- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/BIS already serving departmental candidates
These application forms also mention
- Vacancy details
- Eligibility criteria
- How to apply
The suggested dates for applying for the posts after payment of fees with the starting and last dates specified in bold for the candidate to know before time.
There is an age limit that has to adhere to as per the criteria of 30 years. The age relaxation is for specified candidates SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen/BIS already serving departmental candidates.
The candidates should have a degree in
The shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview will be based on the valid score of
GATE 2018, GATE 2019 or GATE 2020, as may be applicable for the BIS recruitment program.
The vacancy for the posts get notified there are
- 48 job vacancies for mechanical engineering
- 25 job vacancies for metallurgical engineering
- Seven job vacancies for civil engineering
- 19 job vacancies for electrical engineering
- Five job vacancies for electronics and telecom engineering
- 11 job vacancies for computer engineering
- 14 job vacancies for food technology
- 16 job vacancies for chemical engineering
- One job vacancy for biotechnology
- One job vacancy for petrochemical engineering
- Three job vacancies for biomedical engineering
Getting to know the full length of the notification is necessary before applying for the post.
How to apply for technical Asst. and Sr. technician
For the post of technical assistant and Sr. technician, you can go online as well, but the fee varies, and you will have to shell out Rs.500/- for application but the specified candidates SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/BIS already serving departmental candidates wouldn’t have to take trouble in doing so. The start and last dates get mentioned. They have given the tentative date for handing out the admit card which is required to appear for the exam. You will have the date of the declaration presented to you, which states when the results will be out as well.
This exam has the minimum age requirement of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years and 27 years, respectively, for technician Asst. And Sr. technician posts. There is age relaxation for specified candidates SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/BIS already serving departmental candidates.
The qualifications required would be
- Technical assistant in the laboratory should have a bachelor’s degree in science or a three-year diploma in the relevant discipline(Engg)- number of posts available are 30
- A senior technician should have completed- SSLC or matriculate exam with an ITI training- the number of positions open is 20.
All the candidates can go online and refer to the official website for more information with appropriate links to study for the exam and know what the syllabus and portions that you need to cover for the recruitment exam.