BDL India: Bharat Dynamics limited (BDL) has recently rolled out it’s official notification for multiple posts, giving a great opportunity for Engineers to work as Management Trainees . BDL Recruitment 2021 is for a total of 34 Management Trainee Vacancies. The Starting Date to apply online is 8 July 2021. Both Fresher as well as Experience holders are eligible to apply for Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2021. This article will cover all the important details of the BDL Recruitment 2021 Official Notification.
Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates from the release of the BDL Recruitment official notification till the date of commencement of the Exam are given below:
|Notification Release Date||29th June 2021|
|Starting Date for Applying||08th July 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application form||29th July 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
BDL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
BDL Recruitment 2021 is for multiple profiles, Engineers are eligible to apply for the post of management trainee. The branch-wise BDL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details are given below.
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|MT (Computer Science)||02|
|MT (Business Development)||01|
BDL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying , Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the same so that there remains no confusion. Here are the basic requirements by the Bharat Dynamics Limited.
The age limits for MT Posts are given below for the candidates belonging to different categories.
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|MT (Electronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Computer|
Science / Optics / Civil / Business Development)
The Educational Qualification requirements for different posts are different check below the BDL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification.
Management Trainee (optics)
First Class M.Sc. Degree in Physics / Applied Physics with specialization in Optics / Applied Optics / Fiber Optics / Laser / Opto-Electronics or M.Sc. (Tech) – Engineering Physics with specialization in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute.
Management Trainee (Technical)
First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline.
Management Trainee (Business Development)
First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Production) AND First Class in 2-years MBA or equivalent/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Marketing / Sales & Marketing awarded by Universities/ Institutions recognized by the Government
NOTE: No Experience is required to apply for the above mentioned posts.
BDL Recruitment 2021: Salary for Management Trainee
Basic Pay, allowances and Perks provided to the selected candidates as management trainee in BDL Recruitment 2021 are given Below.
|Management Trainee||II||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month||10.52 Lakhs|
(on absorption of
MTs in Grade-II)
Bharat Dynamics Limited 2021: Allowances and Perks
In addition to Basic Pay, DA and HRA as admissible will be paid. Company accommodation is provided at Bhanur Unit at the prescribed rates and HRA is not applicable at Bhanur Unit.
Perks @ 33% on Basic Pay and Performance Related Pay as per Company Policy will be paid. Other facilities viz., PF,
Gratuity, Medical facilities etc. are applicable as per rules of the Company.
Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, will also be entitled to Pension and Post Superannuation Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the Company.
Management Trainees (MTs) will be eligible for the above benefits on absorption in Grade-II as Assistant Manager.
However, during the training period MTs will be paid a stipend equivalent to the sum of the following:
a) Minimum basic pay admissible to an Executive in Grade II (Rs.40,000/-);
b) Dearness Allowance (DA) on minimum basic pay, as admissible from time to time;
c) HRA admissible at the minimum basic pay;
d) 20% of minimum basic pay towards Allowances.
All the above benefits will be governed by policies of the Company in force and amended from time to time.
BDL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process for MT
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBT). Candidates are required to appear for the CBT on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Candidate has to download the Admit Cards from the website. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail id for next 1 year from the date of submission of application.
BDL Recruitment 2021: CBT Exam Pattern
- The CBT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage assigned to CBT and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for short listing for Interview candidates who have secured 60% in CBT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
BDL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- Applications should be submitted strictly online by logging on to the official website @bdl-india.in. or by clicking on the direct link above.
- Applications without online registration will not be accepted.
- Complete Advertisement and Instructions for filling Online Application must be read before Applying Online.
- All mandatory documents along with Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature should be readily available.
- Registration Slip generated should be saved on to the local system for future printing/reference. Note down the registration number and take a print of the Registration Slip.
- Candidates who paid their application fee through SBI Multi Option Payment Mode should keep the candidates copy with them.
- Candidates (except Management Trainees) should download the ‘Bio-data Proforma’ (Annexure-I) from the website and fill it up
- Please forward the Application along with all mandatory documents by Registered / Speed post to the address – “SM, C-HR (TA&CP), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 38-39, TSFC Building (Near ICICI Towers), Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032” so as to reach here latest by 27.07.2021.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the post being applied in bold letters”. Mention your name and registration number on the reverse side of all the mandatory documents/certificates, Annexure enclosed with the Application Form / Registration Slip.
General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: No Fees